Skip to content

Declare a Major or Minor

Dead Poets SocietyIf you would like to declare Cinema Studies as a major or minor, go to the front desk of the Arts and Sciences Advising Center, 313 Ayres Hall, and ask them for the declaration form.   If you are declaring a major, be sure to remind the staff that you will need to satisfy the graduation requirements listed in the undergraduate catalogue of 2014-15 or a later catalogue. (That is because the major was first available starting in the fall of 2014.) By filling out the form and returning it to the front desk, you will have started the process.

After the form is processed, your major or minor should show up on your DARS form.

The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.